| Paid Journalism Internship
||Do you love online magazines, blogs, video editing and social media?
An opportunity has become available for a 3-month Paid Journalism Internship to join Intelligence Pathways ever increasing team. Afterwards, the successful candidate will be offered full-time employment with the company. If you are an ambitious professional who is looking for new possibilities and career growth we would like to hear from you.
Our ideal candidate will be assisting with editing, writing and production of web content, magazine writing and design in English on the topic of business.
The intern will be assigned mostly design tasks. Some experience creating website content and using Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe After Effects, and Premiere Pro is a plus. Must have some editorial experience in print or online.
This position is entry level. You will be given clear direction and are expected to take part in the following:
• Contribute with content to the site
• Assist with the website updates
• Select and design images for the website
• Design newsletters using our software
• Select business content to be uploaded on the social media channels
• Create slideshows
• Create videos
• Participate in a variety of international projects
• Ensure the assignment deadlines are met
• Run occasional errands
• Be organized and able to keep up with the tasks
The candidate MUST be fluent in English. Previous experience with business communication is a plus
• Journalism or Mass Communications major or similar required
• Business minor or major background is a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Online media production skills, content management systems experience are an advantage
• Photoshop knowledge and experience is a must
• InDeisgn knowledge and experience is a must
• Well organized, able to multi-task, able to prioritize with minimal direction
• Excellent team player
• Ability to think creatively
• Proactive attitude
• Attention to detail
• Can do attitude is a must!
We would love to have you on board as soon as possible.
If you find this career opportunity challenging and motivating please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
We would love to see your portfolio, please include samples of your work if available.
We are looking for self-motivated experts with international exposure. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.